Good suppliers are an important asset to any
organisation and crucial to facilitating what an organisation does.
Each supplier represents a relationship which needs to be nurtured
while risk is being managed.
Collecting and maintaining accurate, up-to-date information
is crucial to maintaining a clear picture of current and potential
suppliers, while ongoing two-way communication is vital for
However in many organisations, supplier adoption and
communication processes are cumbersome and inconsistent, for
- Supplier engagement and adoption is time-consuming for
- Supplier qualification is often too subjective, providing
little visibility of risks
- Consistent measurement and evaluation of supplier performance
is difficult, often resulting in "best guess"
- Keeping suppliers' profiles and catalogues up to date is an
- Accounts Payable personnel spend too much time answering
supplier questions about invoices and payments
Working with our clients, PROACTIS addresses these issues.